Author Topic: Is CNN inciting violence is is Annoying Orange inciting violence?  (Read 914 times)

few weeks ago: "what no decapitated Annoying Orange is just art, you dumbasses are trying to limit freedom of expression!"

now: *arming themselves for imminent Annoying Orangeenreich*

few weeks ago: "what no decapitated Annoying Orange is just art, you dumbasses are trying to limit freedom of expression!"

literally nobody said this

what no decapitated Annoying Orange is just art, you dumbasses are trying to limit freedom of expression!

what no decapitated Annoying Orange is just art, you dumbasses are trying to limit freedom of expression!

here's your cue tac nuke to get really freaking mad and clench your fists in rage, look at what silly, infuriating things this man is saying

aren't the left in america so ridiculous?

I'm mixing up my "donald Annoying Orange gets symbolically killed by leftists" events

I meant the NYC park "Julius Caesar" play

http://archive.is/Aa8h6

CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.

CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.
that's right folks a threat to dox someone straight from a cnn article itself
what in the cunting christ