7 (13%)
No.
3 (5.6%)
Pathetic Waste Of Time
13 (24.1%)
Like some but not others.
8 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Shorty Shorts  (Read 43610 times)

great movies, hope to see more soon

Yeah there will be more soon, we're working on a bunch of projects, mostly the burning boys.

Don't type quit(); put in the command i told u above and it should get rid of all the gui... put it in again to show the gui.
Oh, I thought it was someone asking how to script, since someone posted the definition of a console for some reason...

Me and the crew finished the Lego Dukes OF Hazard Intro, go here to watch it,  http://www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.com/media/legodukes/intro.html

Post what you think.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 09:33:47 PM by RS^Capt.VenomAK »

well he's a n00b, don't be mean to n00bs, thats what is holding BL back from a lot of potential players, is people who brand n00bs as being n00bs forever, like uh, a certain mod's makers, so don't be mean, also me and the crew finished the Lego Dukes OF Hazard Intro, go here to watch it, http://www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.com/media/legodukes/intro.html

Post what you think.
i liked it : ) i like the car it looks fun to drive

i liked it : ) i like the car it looks fun to drive
It is fun to drive. :cookieMonster: :cookie:
I liked the part where I drove it off the cliff and landed perfectly on the beach.

by the way venom,in the 2 lego jumpung episodes of lego jack***,how'd you get you and the others to slide on there stomach so fast?

I edited the player.cs in the server/scripts, and made the walking and crouching speeds alot higher.

cool can you tell me how to do that in the server/scripts?

Yeah, sure, Open your Blockland0002 folder or w/e. Now go to RTB/server/scripts, now open player.cs with notepad. Then Edit the following lines accordingly the higher it is the faster the guy moves. Then save.

Code: [Select]
   maxForwardCrouchSpeed = 3;
   maxBackwardCrouchSpeed = 2;
   maxSideCrouchSpeed = 2;

maxForwardProneSpeed = 4;
   maxBackwardProneSpeed = 3;
   maxSideProneSpeed = 3;

maxForwardWalkSpeed = 7;
   maxBackwardWalkSpeed = 6;
   maxSideWalkSpeed = 6;

maxUnderwaterForwardSpeed = 8.4;
   maxUnderwaterBackwardSpeed = 7.8;
   maxUnderwaterSideSpeed = 7.8;

Set them to about 750, if that doesn't crash your bl game, go as far as you can if you want, just make sure it doesn't crash your BL.

Yeah, sure, Open your Blockland0002 folder or w/e. Now go to RTB/server/scripts, now open player.cs with notepad. Then Edit the following lines accordingly the higher it is the faster the guy moves. Then save.

Code: [Select]
maxForwardCrouchSpeed = 3;
 maxBackwardCrouchSpeed = 2;
 maxSideCrouchSpeed = 2;

maxForwardProneSpeed = 4;
 maxBackwardProneSpeed = 3;
 maxSideProneSpeed = 3;

maxForwardWalkSpeed = 7;
 maxBackwardWalkSpeed = 6;
 maxSideWalkSpeed = 6;

maxUnderwaterForwardSpeed = 8.4;
 maxUnderwaterBackwardSpeed = 7.8;
 maxUnderwaterSideSpeed = 7.8;

Set them to about 750, if that doesn't crash your bl game, go as far as you can if you want, just make sure it doesn't crash your BL.
wow thanks i'll try that

I have a 15 day trial of a pretty cool movie making type thing. I hope to get this for christmas or a better one. Also, the trial is for 15 days. In getting this I hope to add spiffy effects to my movies.