BLIVE 1.0.0 [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Author Topic: BLIVE 1.0.0 [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]  (Read 16423 times)

2bad i cant upload my cities saves because they are 30mb

2bad i cant upload my cities saves because they are 30mb

will raise the upload file size limit

EDIT:

EDIT 2:
>esp
no
http://blockland.live:8000/what.png
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 03:11:53 PM by theviacom »

I'm thinking about making a system that notifies you of your submission being rejected.  Perhaps it would send an email to you or it would show a message based on your IP address.  Something like
Code: [Select]
if($ipaddress == $row['Address'])
{
echo "Your addon" . $row['AddonName'] . "was rejected.";
}
else
{
  echo "";
}
Anyone have any suggestions?

The problem with this IP systen instead of a simple member system is that people can change IPs very easily if they can.

i still cant into consistent site design

i still cant into consistent site design
just do a minimalist design and go from there

just do a minimalist design and go from there

css is like temporarily satisfying window blinds;
it can be nice to use at first, but youre doing tedious adjustments with annoying amounts of work all at once constantly
also, dont bring up the seductress known as bootstrap

EDIT:

if youre wondering, im watching s2 ep6 of f is for family
http://blockland.live:8000/media/ffamilyisfor.mp4

should i?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 01:29:23 AM by theviacom »

Lol, you're complaining about bootstrap. Literally makes life easier and makes website development/styling easy as pie. Try reading up on interface design for like, a week. If you spend like 2 hours a day studying interface design for a week, you will have no problem making your website look like it's not from the 1990s.

Edit: Also, is english your first language? I've seen multiple grammatical errors in your posts and on your website.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 01:36:22 AM by elm »

Lol, you're complaining about bootstrap. Literally makes life easier and makes website development/styling easy as pie. Try reading up on interface design for like, a week. If you spend like 2 hours a day studying interface design for a week, you will have no problem making your website look like it's not from the 1990s.

Edit: Also, is english your first language? I've seen multiple grammatical errors in your posts and on your website.

i get dissatisfied with whatever i make incredibly easily, especially if it is more oriented towards design or creativity, EDIT: like this, even if it uses outside resources, so i cant appreciate frontends like bootstrap very easily

the 90s thing is temporary as i try to figure something out

also, i can speak english and format it competently, i just dont bother at times like this out of busyness

So you want to re-invent the wheel so to speak. Also, imo site creativity comes mostly from the backend in which you use the front end to display said creativity. But what do i know? :D

So you want to re-invent the wheel so to speak. Also, imo site creativity comes mostly from the backend in which you use the front end to display said creativity. But what do i know? :D

i literally reinvent it for how i design the site very frequently

i do ux, not ui

what the forget, im satisfied with my site looking straight out of the early 2000s
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 02:23:05 AM by theviacom »

if you have a very definite featurelist, and probable features, and definitely-never-a-feature list, it should help with settling on a basic site design

probably another website that will die within a month