1982 Yamaha SR250, no vin number, title, or bill of sale, what do

Author Topic: 1982 Yamaha SR250, no vin number, title, or bill of sale, what do  (Read 2143 times)

Y'know at this rate I'm inclined to believe that OP is actually just full of stuff and he's making these threads up for attention. Nobody is this stupid.
I actually know people this stupid. You'd be surprised.

Y'know at this rate I'm inclined to believe that OP is actually just full of stuff and he's making these threads up for attention. Nobody is this stupid.
shut the forget up, ive heard this before, but this is an actual dilemma

ive heard all the stuff before like "op is lying" or "op is going for attention" im loving not, i have what might be a loving stolen motorcycle and i dont know what to do, my thought was just to sell it but who the forget would want a bike with nothing to get it legal again, so quit talking stuff about me and help, to the people who have offered advice, thank you, but loving stop talking stuff already, okay? god loving damn it

keep in mind:
is op is bullstuffting hes a loving moron
if the op is telling the truth hes a loving moron

call the non-emergency number and tell them you might've bought a stolen motorcycle. also, how are your parents not getting involved with this? pretty sure you're under 18

call the non-emergency number and tell them you might've bought a stolen motorcycle. also, how are your parents not getting involved with this? pretty sure you're under 18
yea im 15, and ive told my parents, they dont know what to do either, im trying to see if yamaha etched the vin on the frame but im not finding it yet, if i cant, then im selling it,
keep in mind:
is op is bullstuffting hes a loving moron
if the op is telling the truth hes a loving moron
yea, i get it, im a loving moron

try under the seat, the fuel tank, or engine mounting

try under the seat, the fuel tank, or engine mounting
already checked all those areas, all i got was the engine number, and all that can tell me is the make and model, but no vin, im running out of options on trying to get the vin, so im prepping to sell it

Put on knobby tires and turn it into a dirtbike

I actually know people this stupid. You'd be surprised.

Yeah but he also made a thread about how he broke into a "telecommunications control tower" and then posted a picture of himself standing next to a cheap AM transmitter as proof lol

Yeah but he also made a thread about how he broke into a "telecommunications control tower" and then posted a picture of himself standing next to a cheap AM transmitter as proof
think about this, what does OP have to gain for lying and faking this thread?

infamy

speaking of that, i was caught and had to do community service and was put on probation,

back on topic
Put on knobby tires and turn it into a dirtbike
i bought the bike with knobby's on it

get a new frame? one that has a vin number on it