Author Topic: a Punished Toxicology appreciate thread  (Read 20378 times)

let's be fair torin is the true leader and funnyman of thot patrol
but you're torin under an alt!!

but you're torin under an alt!!
no. i am actually torin's lost brother. i have protected and guided him through his life.

Considering he's asserted like four times that I'm supposedly extremely angry and typing with malice, I'd say he's the one getting irritated. I was just explaining the reason behind why toxic's banned and mcjob isn't, but I guess people like you and him find literally everything a battle.
what.
its just like dealing with tony. why do you waste your time?

let's be fair torin is the true leader and funnyman of thot patrol
<3

what.

What's with this faux confusion? You know exactly what I mean, and if you didn't, read my posts before responding.

what.
because we can

what.
why do you care this much? stfu and let people berate alex if they want to waste their time, it doesn't involve you

news alert: group of dumb kids and socially handicapped 19 year old spend nine pages patting themselves on the back because They Might Have Trolled Someone

news alert: group of dumb kids and socially handicapped 19 year old spend nine pages patting themselves on the back because They Might Have Trolled Someone
brother youve been patting yourself on the back for the last 60000 billion pages because THere Is A Troll

brother youve been patting yourself on the back for the last 60000 billion pages because THere Is A Troll
this doesn't work as a zinger

hit the showers, try harder next time bud. i believe in ya

I don't know why you keep asserting this, all I did was explain something you asked me to elaborate on. Anything you're reading from my posts is just you projecting

this doesn't work as a zinger

hit the showers, try harder next time bud. i believe in ya
forget... forget!