Author Topic: a Punished Toxicology appreciate thread  (Read 20293 times)

I don't know why you keep asserting this, all I did was explain something you asked me to elaborate on. Anything you're reading from my posts is just you projecting
you might need to simplify your word choice to get your point across

you might need to simplify your word choice to get your point across
the head fill wif plastic or somefing
you'd have to fail a Self Delete attempt to become this simple

you'd have to fail a Self Delete attempt to become this simple
you'd have to be an idiot to type this lol!

socially handicapped 19 year old
i'm not sure what grimlock's two posts did to warrant being called socially handicapped

maxwell pretty much landed the only thing that really could've been said to him

I like how his avatar becomes more powerful each time he is struck down. it's like he feeds off the negative energy. I would read a comic book about toxicology.

I like how his avatar becomes more powerful each time he is struck down. it's like he feeds off the negative energy. I would read a comic book about toxicology.

soon he will be made entirely out of metal and anger

pathetic

Thats the point

brother youve been patting yourself on the back for the last 60000 billion pages because THere Is A Troll

Walking on thin ice there man

soon he will be made entirely out of metal anger and lipstick
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 06:19:11 PM by Mardalf »

can we drop the argument and discuss how toxicology is the light the forums need

This will happen

would he be a punisher type figure or would he be like deadpool and quip 24/7

i think he would be more like robocop

he would be like Deadpool and Doop merged to form one brave, unimaginably intelligent warrior.