[NEWS] test how well you can spot fake news

Author Topic: [NEWS] test how well you can spot fake news  (Read 2897 times)

Snopes is the most reliable online source for quick fact-checking.

Cool Joke Seventh. Or are you getting paid by SharedBlue again?

The Onion isn't fake news or Satire BTW. It's just news from the future

name one wrong thing snopes has reported

80% but only because I've never heard of some of the sites that looked real

Snopes?? Lmao
Snopes is genuinely one of the most factual websites in existence. When you try to disregard facts as propaganda you set yourself on a dangerous path in which your mind is more controllable by the words of billionaires than by the world around you. You're quite literally a sheeple.

Snopes is fake "journalism" whose owner embezzled tens of thousands of dollars from the company, not to mention divorced his wife, the co-founder, to marry a prostitute. That's real news, you can fact check that.

Snopes is fake "journalism" whose owner embezzled tens of thousands of dollars from the company, not to mention divorced his wife, the co-founder, to marry a prostitute. That's real news, you can fact check that.
I rarely say this, but that is legitimately an ad hominem attack.

i know this is just a persona but to anyone who might believe this, this is regurgitated from some baseless tabloids. (ie the daily mail and co.)

daily mail and telegraph are objectively terrible

whoa i didnt know the pope had a ted talk

You're quite literally a sheeple.

is this third person speaking? i can't actually tell

decent game, that G7 one tho lol

wait why the forget did they add theonion here
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 01:21:49 AM by Køtt »