Author Topic: Game acting as if max vehicles is set to zero - it's set to twenty.  (Read 771 times)

I'm trying to make a vehicle sumo server and have it cycle between different vehicles each round using the shiftEventEnabled event addon, but the spawners don't work anymore (they used to work fine)
If I try to spawn a vehicle now, nothing happens. It's as if the max vehicles pref has been set to zero, even though it's at 20.

What's wrong?

does it work if you set it to a lower number?  like 5-10?

Does it give you a message saying you've hit the limit or something like that?

Does it give you a message saying you've hit the limit or something like that?
There is no message, and also I need the vehicle limit to be 20 or else I can't fit as many cars as I'd like to, which I need to do. I don't want each team only having one car. (There are four teams each with 5 cars)

Can you spawn something just by placing a spawn brick and selecting something and it still doesn't work? Also have you gotten any add ons or changed things before it stopped working?

Make sure it's set to 20 for per player as well as server-wide.

Can you spawn something just by placing a spawn brick and selecting something and it still doesn't work? Also have you gotten any add ons or changed things before it stopped working?
If I don't load the sumo build I can spawn vehicles fine but as soon as it is loaded, the game acts as if the limit is 0.
I am using Slayer's team vehicle spawns if that helps.

Does it work normally if you were to use regular spawns in the place of the slayer ones? It's probably something with slayer.