Poll

Milk

Cheese
1 (50%)
Cream
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: How do I intensify the physics in Speed Kart?  (Read 963 times)

If you where on just:center's server... You would know.. He would raise the vehicle physics in speed kart or whatever game-mode and do something in the console I believe that would make the physics 10x as fun to mess with. Could someone share or tell me how this is done? And can they share the command or what ever caused it?

an answer would be nice

Sorry if I sound rude.. I'm just very eager and picky when it comes to waiting for comments

Can you describe what exactly you're seeking? Do you want larger collisions, lower gravity, etc etc?

48 minutes isn't much time, it's doubtful somebody with the knowledge of what you're asking has viewed the topic
if it was a more common thing, then you could expect a faster answer, but probably still give it at least half a day instead of under an hour

I mean vehicle collisions. Such as me crashing into another player, Blockland's vehicle physics would take action.. But except of just normally piling up or spazzing around.. You will 99.9% of the time fly away

Then you probably want this.

Can find some commands that do this when I get home in a few days hopefully if you don't want the gamemode.