Author Topic: ✚✚✚ Phanto's TRENCH CLASSES 24/7 ✚✚✚  (Read 2587 times)

The names didn't bother me in the slightest. I said that to make a point. You might as well go all in and name the characters from popular memes, fads or other video games.
why

why

Since he changed the name to that and he also took the time to model Maui's giant fish hook.

i'd rather be original. and what 'changed the name to that' almost all the names there were coined by gyt when he hosted trench wars

Honestly can you not

You might as well rename jim to tracer and powerhouse to heavy etc. afterward

what are you on about

Since he changed the name to that and he also took the time to model Maui's giant fish hook.
Is he not allowed to create original and fun classes???

the load is currently broken and i'm babysitting right now, i'll try to fix whatevers breaking it later when i get on

babysit the saves brother

pleeeeaaassseee make the snipers do more damage

snipers do enough damage. its not a front-lines direct attack class, it's a supportive class that you're supposed to use to weaken enemies so your teammates can finish them off

You has shown me that snipers are actually somewhat broken so i need to fix that
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 08:49:03 AM by PhantOS »

This is really fun but I think sniper should do more damage too. Its frustrating to land three long shots in a row, then the enemy is on top of me and I have to switch to revolvers. Great little arena though, the buildings add a lot.

trust me, snipers are actually the most op class in the game. if you destroy the whole front building of cover on the map, you essentially have a whole open field where you can snipe any target you see