Author Topic: ✚✚✚ Phanto's TRENCH CLASSES 24/7 ✚✚✚  (Read 2565 times)

What is?
Trench Classes is a revival of Scenery's classic trench server. It is a class-based CTF focused heavily on strategy, teamwork, building and combat. There is no points system, no bullstuff unbalanced shop system. Every class is balanced perfectly and has its own strategy which you may explore and discover.

Teams must work together to capture the enemy flag 5 times. Once a team wins, the entire map is cleared & teams are randomized.

Classes
Powerhouse
A tanking class, Powerhouse can lay down high damage suppression at most ranges. It has exceptionally high health, but is slowed down when firing.

Buck
Buck can use its shotgun to jump over tall buildings and obstacles, enabling it to push through even the tightest defenses, and come around for a sneak attack. The shotgun works wonders at close range, but don't expect it to be useful at longer ranges.

Sniper
A strategic class, Sniper can focus fire on individual targets from across the map, weakening opponents so more powerful teammates can take them down. However, it's low health and slow firing time make it very vulnerable at close ranges.

Jim
Runs really fast, shoots really fast. Good for distracting and pissing off enemies and giving your teammates a break.

Janitor
A good digger and close range fighter, Janitor is great for tunneling and surprising enemies when they least expect it. Its push broom can block damage, allowing it to get close and unleash a devastating wave of fire. However, it is very weak when shot from the sides or back.

Islander
The original all-purpose class, Islander wields a spear and can call upon its ancient ancestral powers. It can summon a statue which will block all damage, act as cover for teammates, and can be remotely detonated to deal heavy damage to enemies.

Engineer
Engineer can place sentries at key choke points, providing cover fire against enemies. Its nailgun, although weak, will remotely heal sentries when it damages an enemy.

Medic Mac
The only healing class in the game, Medic Mac can use its healing grenade to keep teammates and itself in top shape. However, the healing powers don't discriminate, and can accidentally heal enemies too, so it must watch its fire.

i made some balance changes to the classes so it should be better now

MAKE ISLANDER THE MAUI CLASS

make the Islander the Maui Class

Make the Islander the Maui class

i am making islander the maui class

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 07:34:10 PM by PhantOS »

Y O U ' R E  W E L C O M E

i am making islander the maui class

Honestly can you not

You might as well rename jim to tracer and powerhouse to heavy etc. afterward

Honestly can you not

Honestly can you not

Looks as if somebody doesn't like Maui, my guys..........

i have no clue what any of those are or what relevance they bear so i'm just going to say a few things

1)no
2)i dont care
3)forget you

i have no clue what any of those are or what relevance they bear so i'm just going to say a few things

1)no
2)i dont care
3)forget you

I can count lines too! See here:

1)Sorry, the classes can't be a coincidence.
2)I enjoyed the game very much beside that.
3)Not if you decide to meme it up with memes that pop out of bloody nowhere, no less.

so you enjoyed everything about the game except those two names

The names didn't bother me in the slightest. I said that to make a point. You might as well go all in and name the characters from popular memes, fads or other video games.