Solution for freeze glitch?

Author Topic: Solution for freeze glitch?  (Read 981 times)

Very common occurrence where the game lags out but you are still connected, you can still read chat in live time but you are stuck in place with lag. The game reconnects after your player moves, such as when someone fetches you or you die. I'm wondering if there is a solution for this without waiting for someone to fetch you or kill you.

What servers does this happen on?

ive had it happen a few times to me, but it seems to be a really inconsistent case. probably related to your internet spazzing out or computer being too slow

ive had it happen a few times to me, but it seems to be a really inconsistent case. probably related to your internet spazzing out or computer being too slow
my computer is fast, and i don't think it's very much that i have bad internet cause i'm still connected to the server (receiving chat and information) i'm just frozen in place

my computer is fast, and i don't think it's very much that i have bad internet cause i'm still connected to the server (receiving chat and information) i'm just frozen in place
even if you have a very fast computer you will still see the chat go but you can't reply or move around, it's just something we call "infinite lag" which seems to be a bug in the engine when the internet connection randomly forgets up - could be you or the server but you can't always blame the server if anyone else isn't experiencing it too on that server

I get it on Crown's server randomly (also rare) and I am not even sure why, I have a good computer and 60-80 FPS - not the only person having the same issue