give me... half life2 mods....

Author Topic: give me... half life2 mods....  (Read 2846 times)

SMOD

stuff i actually played this
it has a lot of things from postal 2 and some nice custom stuff as well, which you can easily modify via console variables
very fun and very cool

stuff i actually played this
it has a lot of things from postal 2 and some nice custom stuff as well, which you can easily modify via console variables
very fun and very cool
smod is loving awesome

fake factory is a quality mod. my friend mcjob will fill you in.

I am Father Grigori... You have already met, heh, my congregation...

please tell me this is fake
it isn't unfortunately, the cinematic mod is total garbage even for it's graphical changes. it completely ruins the feel of half life 2 and absolutely forgets up the atmosphere, but even if you don't care about the feel and the atmosphere, the mod still manages to forget it up. the visual effects and map changes are just dumb, and more often than not these map changes on each level are at least two to three quarters the same prop copy and pasted everywhere. also trash german humor is shoved into the maps everywhere and you can barely get past a city block before coming across something involving richards or love

he doesn't even pay attention to half the stuff he puts in, he has bridges going over oceans and a fully intact plane ran into the ground

now, to be a bit more fair with the mod, i don't have too big of a problem with the graphical updates it made to the game, or graphical updates in general. what this dude did was go out and completely replace what was originally intended with the game and instead wiped out and nearly completely scrapped everything that was meant for the original environment

the alyx model and her fully modeled vagina gives you a pretty good summary of what was going through the dude's mind when he made this

getting a bit back on-topic, i've heard G-String is a pretty good mod with a cyberpunk style/theme. it's been in development for like 5 years and i gotta play it myself but i suggest out it's moddb page to see it for yourself
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 04:50:22 AM by Decepticon »

Did anyone mention Human Error yet?

I dunno if this counts, cause it's a hl2dm mod, but http://Self Delete-survival.com/ is fun

It's kind of a joke mod, but it's competently made and is pretty damn fun if you can find a server, you basically throw books at shrubs while quoting the knights who say ni, it's hard to explain.

If you were looking for something 100% serious then don't look here.