Bot now has a livestream (Twitch plays Blockland Basically)

Author Topic: Bot now has a livestream (Twitch plays Blockland Basically)  (Read 8560 times)

Holy stuff, this is cool.

how does it work?

that's at the bottom of the bot stream and should explain everything as of right now

how fun it is when bot is in a renderman server

All it needs is the ability to build

whats the difference between reload and light

make it automatically walk and do things if a command isn't input after around 10 minutes

whois 999999 returns Nobot. Mystery?

Bot is very fun to play around btw

edit:

Since not too many people are moving the Bot around, I'm gonna bring it back to where he can move himself. However, Twitch can also move him if they want to, it'll just be a little harder cause he can move himself too. Also sometimes the Twitch movement breaks, so I'll try to check it every 24 hours or so to make sure it still works. We still plan on adding more commands and BLG integration for whois and etc.

Since not too many people are moving the Bot around, I'm gonna bring it back to where he can move himself. However, Twitch can also move him if they want to, it'll just be a little harder cause he can move himself too. Also sometimes the Twitch movement breaks, so I'll try to check it every 24 hours or so to make sure it still works. We still plan on adding more commands and BLG integration for whois and etc.
how about when he gets a twitch command he stops moving independently for the next three minutes or so?

how about when he gets a twitch command he stops moving independently for the next three minutes or so?
i actually had an idea like that and it's not bad tbh

always up for good suggestions like that, possibly a future feature

i tried to teach bot to kill the boss (he was on boss battles)
he went rocketman and shot rockets at the wall while he was close to it

free my brother bot he gettin banned everywhere :(