Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 237666 times)

buildable vehicles better be more complex than just a chassis that moves that you can build on
we should at least be able to change its sound
and also damage

45 degree blocks are so beautiful

All I really care about is high-performance, gameplay-enhancing physics implementation. How much is, realistically, possible?

I think there should be a more advanced mode to create shapes, I hate to use this as an example but Roblox recently started to give the community more powerful tools to create models in-game, giving a lot more possibilities than just limiting them with bricks.

Mind showing what you're talking about? I haven't played that game since 2008 and I know not where to search.

What the forget is Roblox

Mind showing what you're talking about? I haven't played that game since 2008 and I know not where to search.
It's called Solid Modelling, search it up on google, it allowed them to do a lot more advanced and complex shapes, but you still can use lego-like bricks to build things, I can't share links from roblox here it's forbidden.

It's called Solid Modelling, search it up on google, it allowed them to do a lot more advanced and complex shapes, but you still can use lego-like bricks to build things, I can't share links from roblox here it's forbidden.

Oh sorry for asking for that then! Oops haha.
Thanks.

What the forget is Roblox
Might be a type of cyst that only affects legos.

Edit: I just checked it out, there's some youtube tutorials around the whole subject. Neat.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 06:14:22 PM by Riot »

What the forget are "legos"?

What the forget are "legos"?
a species of modular coral living in the east Atlantic reef

At the current rate of coral bleaching and decline I honestly don't doubt that happening.

Btw, getting ready to go on vacation soon, so progress will be halted for a few days.

imagine all the peens that could be built with this one brick

imagine all the peens that could be built with this one brick
i remember making a colossal snake world out of a thousand or so 64x cubes, flying biplanes inside of it