Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)

Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 237785 times)

how the forget did u guys never notice the HUD thing that is insane 
like even when i was like 10 i knew to check settings

I've been going to the advanced settings every time I set up on a new monitor to change the fov and I never noticed.

I have been playing since 2008, and I've never noticed that option.
what the forget

I've been going to the advanced settings every time I set up on a new monitor to change the fov and I never noticed.
It's not in the advanced settings.

Did you know hitting Control or Shift (Depends on if your using a mac or something like that) while hitting E your paint switching goes backwards?
I've been playing since v12 and never knew this. How does this happen?

two();
is a really useful command, totally

and it's been in the game since v1

there was a v1?

yeah, I think it was something like v1-1.03 then 1.031 and 1.032, then v7, which is when he changed it to integers
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:36:40 AM by Electrk. »

Blockdows 10, by FieryGamma

biography of a blockland

The forget?
That's such a GOOD idea though.

*everybody builds a richard-shaped avatar*

The forget?
That's such a GOOD idea though.

cube world tried this. it's not a good idea because it makes actually making avatars tedious and distracts from the main game + you can just make a richard and be done with it

There's going to be a grand amount of garbage that comes out of it.

But if we ignore that, it's still a good idea. Those who don't want to spend the time making one themselves could just download one someone else made.

There's going to be a grand amount of garbage that comes out of it.

But if we ignore that, it's still a good idea. Those who don't want to spend the time making one themselves could just download one someone else made.
what's the point of allowing creativity in creating something when you can just download someone else's stuff? most of the stuff that will come out of it will be bad, so why let the 25% of people who will use it to create some eldritch monstrocity and parade it around every server saying "lol mines is better than urs lol!" dominate it?

cube world tried this. it's not a good idea because it makes actually making avatars tedious and distracts from the main game + you can just make a richard and be done with it
when?
I thought cube world only let you customize shields/armor and things, but it wasn't too much
I don't think I ever actually got to customize the player besides putting stuff on