Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 237800 times)

when?
I thought cube world only let you customize shields/armor and things, but it wasn't too much
I don't think I ever actually got to customize the player besides putting stuff on
In the charactee creator you could make your character from voxels or customize one from a preset iirc.

In the charactee creator you could make your character from voxels or customize one from a preset iirc.
was this removed?
I can only find options for race, gender, class, face, haircut, hair color, and name

on that note the player model should be genderless so that with specific decals you can appear female or male

on that note the player model should be genderless so that with specific decals you can appear female or male

or have two different body types like in bl

was this removed?
I can only find options for race, gender, class, face, haircut, hair color, and name
Ive seen videos of cube world in like 2013 that had the feature to make your character iirc. It might have been removed.

It might have been armor/weapon customization also.

or have two different body types like in bl
both are pretty gender neutral despite one being named femchest

like you can wear the female face decal with either chest type and it looks fine

As well as any male face and it still looks fine.

still would be nice in terms of variety though

theres absolutely no reason to stray away from blocklands already good avatar customization which is why i made my model the way it is.

so what if we just had a separate thread for discussing the player character

EDIT: on second thought, this thread probably needs all the traffic it can get?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 05:01:58 PM by The Titanium »

theres absolutely no reason to stray away from blocklands already good avatar customization which is why i made my model the way it is.
this imo

but i also think there definitely should be a way to add nodes, like hats and stuff, even with sticking to the same structure. eg hatmod sending the "hats" to each player so it can show up in their avatar customization menu.

may be a long shot though. definitely could be manually modded in by someone if proper gui server-to-client modding capability exists though.

this also is true yes
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 08:14:16 PM by Conan »

so what if we just had a separate thread for discussing the player character

wait a forget where have you been