Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)

Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 237376 times)

just let trogtor design everything from models to names
trust me ive spent a long time thinking about this stuff

make blockheads use decals for faces instead of 3d faces and make the decals for faces be serverside

make blockheads use decals for faces instead of 3d faces and make the decals for faces be serverside
inb4 cp

Serverside faces and decals would be nice, so that you can have a set that fits the theme of a server. Default generic faces/decals for avatars would be nice, though.
Maybe an option to set a server-specific avatar, so you join one server and you use your usual avatar, but if you join a server that you've set an avatar for it spawns you with that one instead?
...or just let us have more than 10 favorites. Just throwing ideas out there.

I'm thinking you could do what the lego movie does with their figure models.

Add customization options like scratches, dirt and grime textures to minifigs to make them appear more realistic.

Because they look too cartoony right now.

This could even be applied to bricks as well.

actually Tony's idea isn't bad. like besides just paints, maybe have "material" types for players and bricks too? the only way to get this kind of use on blockland is to use print bricks, but there's not a print brick for everything

eg sprays but also on players and not just walls??

was thinking more along the lines of textures, or in the case of unity, literally change the material applied

was thinking more along the lines of textures, or in the case of unity, literally change the material applied
this, also a stretch to fit feature would be nice in conjunction with the material used.

yknow i got some fine textures you can use
wood, grass, concrete
you name it