Suggest me websites to be mutilated on the PSP's web browser.

Author Topic: Suggest me websites to be mutilated on the PSP's web browser.  (Read 1747 times)

and by magic I mean an unprotected hidden mobile hotspot with some accidentally posting in the wrong subforum for good measure.

suggest me websites to visit and i will visit them on a console that browses the blockland forums (even the topics with a million images) so well it's actually scary.
it even plays .gif files at full speed.

don't be a trymos and post in the wrong place either.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 05:23:18 PM by Trymos »

i like that it uses the default font for psp too

i like that it uses the default font for psp too
the font is psp only but it's not the default font
as a matter of fact it isn't seen anywhere outside of the web browser.

youtube?

going on a video just outputs out of memory
i dont think youtube runs on 64 MB of ram

haha oh hey i actually remember this from way back in the day theres no way its actually still in ser-

ok guys im actually scared now
theres plenty of stations and it's actually playing music and everything.

there's some guy in some building somewhere just maintaining this mysterious piece of software for the past 12 years
hold me

it's probably using internet radio stations that have just still remained up after all these years

i believe with a headphone peripheral, you could listen to actual radio stations on the damn thing

quickedit: although it's strange -- i don't remember seeing that app specifically
i'll probably check on adrenaline on my ps vita

twitter or facebook

it's probably using internet radio stations that have just still remained up after all these years

i believe with a headphone peripheral, you could listen to actual radio stations on the damn thing

quickedit: although it's strange -- i don't remember seeing that app specifically
this is actually a website
so it's centrally hosted from somewhere

this is actually a website
so it's centrally hosted from somewhere

that's a website?
hmm, could you get the URL at all?

the font is psp only but it's not the default font
as a matter of fact it isn't seen anywhere outside of the web browser.
But it is seen outside of the browser, it's just the font that's used on the XMB homescreen of the PSP.

o stuff dawg thread drop