Author Topic: Fake News  (Read 712 times)

Source A
Source B

I find it interesting how people will use Annoying Orange's tangential connections to Russia to claim there was collusion but all these people that would incriminate Clinton operatives just kind of drop dead constantly and they will make all kinds of excuses for it. They always know they're in danger going against Clinton and they're always people no one around them expects to commit Self Delete. Getting a bit ridiculous IMO but I guess that's just how we're doing things nowadays.

This is Fake News I'm going to sleep
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 03:37:49 AM by Deus Ex »

Killary Klinton Klaims Kanother KVictim.
but really tho, I don't think it's a coincidence that so many people intent on incriminating the clintons have been found dead.

badabing badaboom get that snooper outta my room

Watch out Verificiation is on a rampage with these topics.

Watch out Verificiation is on a rampage with these topics.
i hope you understand that by doing stuff like this you're essentially baiting him to come into the topic and do what just happened in the other one

i hope you understand that by doing stuff like this you're essentially baiting him to come into the topic and do what just happened in the other one
actually he is absolutely aware of this

I won't.

2 Self Deletes related to clinton in 1 week.

Of course main stream media will never cover this.

All of them are in Hillary's pockets.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 11:01:46 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

according to the crazy right, police are only smart enough to determine cause of death when it doesn't involve the clintons.

reminder that no murderer in history has been able to fake the Self Delete of their victim.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 11:05:28 PM by PhantOS »

according to the right, police are only smart enough to determine cause of death when it doesn't involve the clintons
don't frame everyone on the right as in the same league as lunatic conspiracy theorists

alright sorry i mean only the ones that believe that the clintons are responsible for killing people intentionally

haiti libre is such a tiny news site that i cannot find any fact checking info on it whatsoever

so it's literally a wild card there.

for all we know he could not even be dead.
i'll look into this tomorrow but the entire event seems like quackery thus far.