Author Topic: japan should be killed  (Read 7409 times)

everyone knows japan is the best country

everyone knows japan is the best country

best country to fall on a sword

wrong
no hes right
japan doesnt accept of homoloveuality or transgender-ism and it's a very conformist society with the current PM (which is a liberal demo) reaching it's lowest acceptance rate.. soon they will make it great again with another fascist leader lmao

no hes right
japan doesnt accept of homoloveuality or transgender-ism and it's a very conformist society with the current PM (which is a liberal demo) reaching it's lowest acceptance rate.. soon they will make it great again with another fascist leader lmao
no i think he's actually wrong

no hes right
while that may be pretty good they are brainwashing american citizens to become child enthusiasts for anime girls and that's gayer than gayness itself

even worse is that they can't even annex korea any more

no hes right
yeah the gov is pretty bad

I'm confused, is this post supposed to make us want to keeep japan

yes

b-but muh v-vocaloid!

It's a loving cycle with espio. One month he's a disgusting creepphilic starfish, and the next month he's bitching about how nobody likes him because he acts like a disgusting creepphilic starfish. Espio, have you considered maybe being less loving awful? You're the source of your problems. Snap the forget out of it.
Learn to take a joke. Even if its an unfunny one dont take it serious you turd.

merely pretending

no one laughed though

You're talking about wanting to forget a kid and I'm the one without a sense of humor? forget you.