Modern rap degeneracy

Author Topic: Modern rap degeneracy  (Read 5009 times)

Kimon is actually kinda right for once
Who
young virtue-signaling dudes who write all the music for the artists and choose people based on looks rather than talent
What

i will have you know lil pump is a musical genius with an iq of at least like 2 ok

Tbh the songs nowadays are bearable but there are some absolute trash ones like Rolex, where the entire song's lryics repeat 3 full times in the short song
rolex is my stuff tho

ayo & teo aren't the best rappers but they're extremely talented dancers so that counts for something

here's a 90s version of rolex

The only object I've ever wished to possess within the entirety of my existence is a luxurious wrist watch known as the "Rolex", which is more commonly referred to as a "Rollie". I have already managed to obtain a luxurious belt that is of designer material, which allows my trousers to remain in its designated position around my waist. The sole thing I wish to possess is a watch which is encompassed by diamonds, which I denote as "ice". The thing that compels me to wish to obtain this object is due to the fact that I wish to appear of higher quality when I perform dance moves. In the instance where you, a fellow homosapien, happens to take a glance at my luxurious wrist watch in which I refer to as a "Rollie", you will be seduced into a hypnotic state.

i will have you know lil pump is a musical genius with an iq of at least like 2 ok
lil pump is trash and i wont defend him ever
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:48:11 PM by PhantOS »

If mumbling makes music bad, then Pearl Jam and Bob Dylan are the worst musicians in history.

Bob Dylan's voice sucks, but he's a great singer and probably the best songwriter.

you won't find anything good listening to the radio
internet radio is good for this
and stuff like plug.dj, dubtrack.fm, etc. if you can find a community that has good taste in music
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 06:07:33 PM by Super Suit 12 »

rolex is my stuff tho

ayo & teo aren't the best rappers but they're extremely talented dancers so that counts for something

here's a 90s version of rolex

The only object I've ever wished to possess within the entirety of my existence is a luxurious wrist watch known as the "Rolex", which is more commonly referred to as a "Rollie". I have already managed to obtain a luxurious belt that is of designer material, which allows my trousers to remain in its designated position around my waist. The sole thing I wish to possess is a watch which is encompassed by diamonds, which I denote as "ice". The thing that compels me to wish to obtain this object is due to the fact that I wish to appear of higher quality when I perform dance moves. In the instance where you, a fellow homosapien, happens to take a glance at my luxurious wrist watch in which I refer to as a "Rollie", you will be seduced into a hypnotic state.
ay atleast this version is more interesting than "I WANNA ROLLY ROLLY WITH A DABORANCH"

it also makes me want to fall asleep

rolex makes me want to loving dance