Poll

A

b
0 (0%)
C
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BRUTALITY (Prologue Completed)  (Read 30346 times)

BRUTALITY
This is an interactive adventure taking place in the same universe as the original BLOODLUST, but with a different protagonist: A merciless, bloodthirsty psychopath known as the Venturon City Slasher, who was briefly mentioned in the original BLOODLUST as the "Venturon Slasher".

The BLOODLUST meter is similar to a Sanity Meter.
0-24% Bloodlust: Inconspicuous. Your true nature is hidden, and you seem like an average person. Kills are quick and efficient.
Quick Kills are, as the name implies, quick. You will perform these kills by default at under 50% bloodlust unless you say so, and they become unavailable after hitting 50% bloodlust or higher.

25-49% Bloodlust: Unnerving. Kills are still swift and efficient. You are subtly unsettling.

50-74% Bloodlust: Suspicious. Kills become violent and less merciful as your facade cracks slightly. You are visibly shaken, and appear suspicious. Others will be wary of you, and start paying more attention.
Violent Kills are sloppy and not as quick. These kills are performed by default after bloodlust reaches 50%, and you lose the ability to perform them after bloodlust hits 75% or higher.

75-99% Bloodlust: Terrifying. Kills are brutal and sadistic. You appear limp and livid as you struggle to maintain your masquerade. Others will give you a wide berth.
Brutal Kills are focused on inflicting as much pain as possible on the victim before they finally expire, and leave you the most vulnerable. These are the only kills you can perform at 75% bloodlust or higher.

100% Bloodlust: LET ER RIP! You completely lose all semblance of sanity and stop struggling to hide your true colors, sporting a psychotic grin with a mouth full of teeth to go along with it. Everyone else you encounter will become hostile or flee for their lives in terror.

Violent actions being committed or witnessed will increase your bloodlust. Bloodlust is normally decreased over time or by performing calming actions.

PROLOGUE: HOSPITAL ESCAPE

Your adventure begins on a dark, ominous night. Most of your life so far has been spent inside this hospital. You yearn to be free from this dark and decrepit hellhole, and you've had enough of the doctors trying to "fix" you. There's nothing wrong with you, damn it. They won't listen. They never will. You've got to get the hell out of here before they finish brainwashing you. Countless escape attempts made by you have been foiled. Should you even bother trying? You've never been able to escape.

That all changes tonight. As you sit in your room pondering, chaos suddenly erupts. There is yelling, screaming, and sounds of a violent scuffle. The other patients are rioting! You listen closely and hear several doctors and guards being overpowered as they desperately try to fend off the other patients. Gunshots echo in the halls, men gurgle as their throats are slit, and flesh is violently torn off, accompanied by howls of agony. The sounds of violence surround you, and you desperately wish to join in on the action.

Listening to people dying outside: +5 Bloodlust.

Suddenly, the door to your cell opens. You see a shadowy figure staring at you... And the figure has a shard of glass in its hands.

"Big bones! Big, big bones! There's a good boy. There's a goood booy. There's a goooood booooy..."

WEAPONS
NONE
OTHER ITEMS
CLOTHES

AMMO
None.

BLOODLUST: 5%
People Killed/Deaths Witnessed: 0/0
Game Over Count: 0
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 09:06:33 PM by tber123 »

THREAD RECAP

PROLOGUE: HOSPITAL ESCAPE (Pages 1 - ?)
The Protagonist escapes from the hospital as his fellow like-minded, insane inmates start a riot and overrun the guards.

Kills: (Will be counted once the Prologue is complete)

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 07:31:27 PM by tber123 »

pop a cap in that brother's ass

pop a cap in that brother's ass

You have no immediate methods of obtaining a firearm. There are no firearms within your line of sight, and the only way out into the hallway (where there are presumably a bunch of guns lying around) is being blocked by the shadowy figure.

"Biiiig bones! Hey, aren't those my shoes that you're wearing?!" The shadowy figure bellows at you.

WEAPONS
NONE
OTHER ITEMS
CLOTHES

AMMO
None.

BLOODLUST: 5%

throw shoes at him so hard that it (hopefully) stuns him

lure him in with your sick yeezys but then club him with your timbs instead

OH YES! I JUST HAD AN climax OF NOSTALGIA!

Ask him what the hell he's talking about.

kick him in the big bones

once beating him up with your shoes; proceed to steal his shoes and put them in your ass inventory for later

OH YES! I JUST HAD AN climax OF NOSTALGIA!

Ask him what the hell he's talking about.

"What the hell are you talking about?" You ask the shadowy figure.

"Just give me back my damn shoes, you shoe-stealing, shoe-banging thief! Give me back my shoes NOW!" The shadowy figure screeches at you.

throw shoes at him so hard that it (hopefully) stuns him

You throw your shoes at the shadowy figure, smacking him hard enough to knock him off his feet. Your shoes bounce off of him and land at your feet.

+1 Bloodlust: Assault

lure him in with your sick yeezys but then club him with your timbs instead

"I just wanted my loving shoes!" The figure screams as he gets back up on his feet. You lure him in by doing your best Kanye West impression, which greatly enrages him. He's more of a 2pac person than a Kanye! As the figure walks into the light, you can clearly see him wearing a smiley mask. Once he gets into range, you club him with your shoes, knocking him down for the count again. The mask-wearing man collapses to the floor, stunned and out of breath.

kick him in the big bones

You launch your foot directly into the masked man's big bones, causing him some extra pain.

+2 Bloodlust: Assault

once beating him up with your shoes; proceed to steal his shoes and put them in your ass inventory for later

You steal the smiley-man's shoes and shove them into your inventory.

You are now standing in your cell with a stunned smiley-mask wearing dude at your feet. He'll be mighty pissed if he ever recovers from the stun, and he's still got a glass knife. You wanna do something about that?

WEAPONS
NONE
OTHER ITEMS
CLOTHES
SPARE PARE OF SHOES

AMMO
None.

BLOODLUST: 8%

toss glass knife out of room, close door behind you (lock if you can)

look around the hallways for drugs and money

No, collect the knife and then leave the room

curb stomp that forgeter to make sure he's out for the count

curb stomp that forgeter to make sure he's out for the count
take his mask too so you can mask your identity

No, collect the knife and then leave the room

do this but also try to not go crazy because guards and stuff are there