Author Topic: Calissant's Croissant Shop [CHANGE OF PLANS: NEW OWNERSHIP, AGAIN]  (Read 3521 times)

I can guarantee that while grim and co were in the ccs discord he and his coterie were probably giggling their asses off about raiding your discord in their own little group up until they got banned.

Considering how often grim trolls around for random invites to discords, it's become incredibly obvious what he's doing. Really no use in arguing over his ban, they're just going to rehash things constantly to cut at you until you either concede and they have their stuffty little victory, or they get bored and forget off.
nice assumption

I can guarantee that while grim and co were in the ccs discord he and his coterie were probably giggling their asses off about raiding your discord in their own little group up until they got banned.

Considering how often grim trolls around for random invites to discords, it's become incredibly obvious what he's doing. Really no use in arguing over his ban, they're just going to rehash things constantly to cut at you until you either concede and they have their stuffty little victory, or they get bored and forget off.
well considering the nigerian cunts discord is public you're welcome to see for yourself that this didn't happen

Bump because this is a good discord and I'd encourage you to join in if you haven't already.

Bump because this is a good discord and I'd encourage you to join in if you haven't already.

How much is Auschwitz paying you?