Author Topic: red text tony  (Read 30936 times)

however, you and several other people have this particular tendency to launch into threads and call out anyone you disagree with personally. that's all you do. besides the off chance that you actually manage to explain why, your posts are just "you dont even know what your talking about" or "stop posting" which is the exact kind of inflammatory stuff insert name here does on a daily basis and is why he's a very despised forumer.

This is what I try to get at just about any time it happens.

If we weren't suppose to use red text then why is it an option?
It's uglier than your mom.

Why are we angry about different text colors

it artificially draws attention

it artificially draws attention
how is that any different than anything else tony does? are the forums so autistic that they havent figured this out yet?

So I'm not allowed to use a function everyone can use?

it's obnoxious

So I'm not allowed to use a function everyone can use?
You're allowed, we're just saying you look stupider than you usually do.

Additionally, using BBCode is only for important posts, like megathread OPs

Where does it say this in the rules? I think you people are making up rules again like saying I can't double post.

why the forget are you guys even responding or acknowledging him lol you're forgetin feeding him

You're allowed, we're just saying you look stupider than you usually do.

Okay.

What am I suppose to say to this?

Where does it say this in the rules? I think you people are making up rules again like saying I can't double post.
Like i said, it's common sense, nothing about rules, there is just no need to draw unnecessary attention to yourself

But if you want to make yourself look like a special snowflake, then go right ahead

why the forget are you guys even responding or acknowledging him lol you're forgetin feeding him
This is kind of bad reasoning, ignoring a pile of stuff doesn't make it go away

But then again, acknowledging it doesn't do any better either, so it's a lose-lose situation until the janitor cleans it up

so it's a lose-lose situation until the janitor cleans it up

For red text? Anyone can do it.

For red text? Anyone can do it.
People can also make their text big, but should they in each and every post they make? Probably not, that kind of behavior is just not acceptable in most social scenarios