Author Topic: red text tony  (Read 30916 times)

And yet here you are, arguing that annoying font/color changes are completely okay solely because they're not against the rules.
Like I've said before, he's turning into Tony due to these actions and joining along with him

what's not okay about it? does it annoy you personally when i liven up my text with style?

what's not okay about it? does it annoy you personally when i liven up my text with style?

and this is what I mean by waste of energy. You're a lost cause

and this is what I mean by waste of energy. You're a lost cause
its a yes or no question. you don't really prove or inform anybody or anything when all you say is "stop ittt!!!"

if you dont care to explain what's bothering you about it then no solution can be worked out. you're no different from inh or tony, going around and starting fights without actually explaining why

i'm a pretty reasonable, understanding person. if you want to prove to me why i'm wrong and why i should stop doing it besides "ur a waste of energy stop trolling" then i will stop

i'm a pretty reasonable, understanding person.

your track record says otherwise

your track record says otherwise
if you want to prove to me why i'm wrong and why i should stop doing it then i will stop

is it being obnoxious a good enough reason

is it being obnoxious a good enough reason
it depends on what's so obnoxious about it. maybe ike doesn't like the color purple, maybe you don't like colors in general and want everything to be black and white.

if you want to prove to me why i'm wrong and why i should stop doing it then i will stop

how about you just stop and save us all the effort?

why not green teckts?

why not green teckts?
ya lets go back to green text and blackgrounds like the proper computers