[NEWS] muslim clock boy had an agenda, purposely got arrested. Sues shapiro

Author Topic: [NEWS] muslim clock boy had an agenda, purposely got arrested. Sues shapiro  (Read 2844 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvCIyLZC7Ws

Conservative commentator and activist Ben Shapiro happily announced the lawsuit against him by Ahmed Muhammed, dubbed “clock boy,” was dismissed on Wednesday with attorney’s fees awarded to Shapiro.

The father of Ahmed filed the lawsuit against Daily Wire editor-in-chief Ben Shapiro for defamation for his comments about an incident where Ahmed was arrested for bringing to school what appeared to teachers to be a home-made bomb. The 14-year-old Ahmed said that he was merely showing off a clock that he had fashioned together, and that the school and the police had overreacted because he was a Muslim. He was arrested, detained for three hours, and later suspended for three days over the incident.

The lawsuit cited a segment on Fox News where Shapiro accused Ahmed of perpetrating a hoax for the claim of defamation.

it was found clock boy was full of stuff and was trying to manipulate Obama.

I always though Amhed's story really came into question after his teachers said publicly that they kept telling him to put his clock away and he kept taking it back out each class
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:38:03 PM by McZealot »

the kid scooped out the innards of a clock and put it in a suitcase, then presented it to his teacher with reportedly no self-awareness?

then he gets heralded by the left and SJWs as a hero and a kid of science and visits the white house and meets Obama around the time he got to visit the Butcher of Darfur?

how is this not taqiyya

You know, not to stuff on his "achievement" of disassembling a clock and sticking it into a suspicious looking briefcase, but I thought this was already very apparent that he was attention whoring to show off "islamphobia" even though if I (myself, a 14 year old half asian kid) did the same exact thing, the same situation would happen. However, this wouldn't happen on such a large scale because I'd be able to take a loving hint. This kid is just a bullstuffter who managed to exploit all of the SJWs into making him a figure larger then god. End of story.

You know, not to stuff on his "achievement" of disassembling a clock and sticking it into a suspicious looking briefcase, but I thought this was already very apparent that he was attention whoring to show off "islamphobia" even though if I (myself, a 14 year old half asian kid) did the same exact thing, the same situation would happen. However, this wouldn't happen on such a large scale because I'd be able to take a loving hint. This kid is just a bullstuffter who managed to exploit all of the SJWs into making him a figure larger then god. End of story.

He even loving fooled Obama

funding project for NASA . why else would he wear that ugly ass shirt eveywhere

I'll give him props for risking to get shot all for the fame.

Ben Shapiro is 5'4"

and he's still more successful with women than you