[NEWS] muslim clock boy had an agenda, purposely got arrested. Sues shapiro

Author Topic: [NEWS] muslim clock boy had an agenda, purposely got arrested. Sues shapiro  (Read 2843 times)

concerned libertarian parents: "why did my child get suspended for bringing a water gun to school? zero tolerance policy more like violation of constitution policy"

also concerned libertarian parents: "how could you let someone go to school with something that looks like a bomb? sjws are making our country unsafe"

literally nobody thinks that

there are plenty of people who hold any sort of opinion

and he's still more successful with women than you

What's the point if he needs to use a stepladder to make out

I feel bad for those women

and he's still more successful with women than you
wow dude you sure showed him!!

[NEWS] boy builds clock to bring down the presidency

concerned libertarian parents: "why did my child get suspended for bringing a water gun to school? zero tolerance policy more like violation of constitution policy"

also concerned libertarian parents: "how could you let someone go to school with something that looks like a bomb? sjws are making our country unsafe"

because a water gun and a pop-tart somehow looking like actual guns is comparable to what literally looks like an actual bomb minus the functionality

the forget out of here

this guy still treats himself like an MLK-tier freedom fighter on twitter by the way. this is some parody level garbage

Clock that looks like a bomb =/= water gun that looks like a water gun

???

Watch out pardner

as a southerner how dare he appropriate my culture

a jew in a cowboy hat sounds like the beginning of a joke