Author Topic: Help With Golden Brick Gamemode  (Read 921 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=304296.0
The Topic Gamemode is above. Anytime i teleport it wipes my items and i still cant find the bow. Can anyone Help.
I am using steam.
the reply's are great on BL glass and forums but there are still these errors.
(I am using the Gamemode)
Thanks.

Bow is in the second cave past the Archer Blockheads.

Not sure what the teleport issue and loading is. It worked originally but I've seen other people use it since then and it'll load no items or random items.

Thanks. Ill try it again today.

I cant kill the ducks because I don't have a weapon...

Not sure what the teleport issue and loading is. It worked originally but I've seen other people use it since then and it'll load no items or random items.
the 'clear items' bug is caused by the loadItem event, so it's somehow not saving the weapons

I would use doPlayerTeleport because it is more reliable than setPlayerTransform (bugs with teleporting people)

the 'clear items' bug is caused by the loadItem event, so it's somehow not saving the weapons

I would use doPlayerTeleport because it is more reliable than setPlayerTransform (bugs with teleporting people)
The loaditems event had worked for me for years prior to this and seems to have worked for some and failed for others in the actual gamemode. I really can't explain it.

As for the teleport issue, there is none afaik. I just worded my original response weirdly.

Sometime in the future I might go back and fix / work on the Golden Brick, but rn am not very motivated and have a lot of other stuff to do anyways.