Server Concerns

Author Topic: Server Concerns  (Read 2662 times)

You know, i've been playing blockland since i was 8, there was a lot more freebuild servers than there are now.

Nowadays whenever I go on the servers list, what do i see? a crap-ton of deathmatches, and barely any freebuilds.

The main point of Blockland is to build and hang with your friends, why have servers that detract from that matter?

You be the judge of that.

-OfficerDoraeZach

who gives a stuff? the game is a sandbox, why is it such a crime to see people making deathmatches

Where are you playing Blockland? I don't see any dms and nothing but freebuilds. I'll trade ya.

For real, though different people enjoy different things.

I can't even think of a creative post to even express about how dumb this post is.

Incorrect. There are actually too many freebuilds and not enough deathmatches. /s

People can host whatever they want to, if you want a freebuild and can't find one host it yourself!

where the hell do you see deathmatches anywhere

I don't see many hosts in their own servers either.  It's like they have more fun creating a project and watching what happens to it, than they do actually interacting with the people who play on their servers.