Author Topic: Pseudo-scientific/pseudo-historic ideas that interest you.  (Read 11417 times)

i'm so over ancient astronauts tbh

Not a meme. You can look up stuff like Erica Blasberg and read threads on reddit but get any deeper and you're putting yourself at risk.
so what is the gist of this whole conspiracy? google auto-completes to "4chan" after the words 'golf rumors'

the forget are golf rumors

donald Annoying Orange golfs too much and its affecting the budget

I like a lot of Cryptid related stuff

like Bigfoot or undiscovered ancient dinosaurs living in un-photographed parts of the world

so what is the gist of this whole conspiracy?

If I explain it I'll have no plausible deniability. If you want to know you'll have to look it up, most of the surface web has been cleaned up but it's there, and it's also definitely not worth it.

you know how children propagate the myth of bloody mary even though it'd be easy to verify her existence, but they don't because they're too scared? gold rumors is the same bullstuff. literally everyone just lists some journalist finding some satanic ritual stuff, the journalist immediately being killed and tiger woods' scandal being pushed as a distraction

Don't be surprised if Juncoph and Rally quietly stop posting in a few days

hold on you guys i hear someone at my door

brother of course the literal first result on google for loving "Golf rumors" is going to be Bloody Mary /x/ tier stuff. You're literally looking it up by it's 4chan conspiracy nickname. When I say surface web I don't mean reddit, I mean passworded message boards

the earth is thicc not flat

The simulation theory is pretty interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
Watching this was also pretty interesting. Though it's a bit sketchy that they mention a lot of things happening (within our dimension) with no sources cited.

If he was still alive he would be more than 120 years old.
I'm talking about when WWII was on the cusp of ending: when the Soviets would have had to make the decision to obfuscate his disappearance or not.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 04:21:19 AM by Platypi »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5248878/
There is a tv series about all of this
I saw some snippets of that show. Just looked like sensationalist garbage from what I saw. No better than Ancient Aliens.