Author Topic: Pseudo-scientific/pseudo-historic ideas that interest you.  (Read 11422 times)

good thing that's not what happened. he was cremated outside his bunker after he died. that's what everyone believed and that's what probably happened
Because we should just believe the account the Soviets gave us. It's not like they're infamous for rewriting events to fit their political narrative/ends. And most people believe it, so that means it's probably right. After all, the more people who believe it, the more it must be true. Entire populations of people have never been mislead!

Sorry for the sarcasm. But I think you get the point: argumentum ad populum.

I am ultimately agnostic on the topic of whether Riddler escaped or was cremated. I think anyone looking at the evidence presented should be, too. It's just too murky to say for sure.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 04:23:51 AM by Platypi »

Not a meme. You can look up stuff like Erica Blasberg and read threads on reddit but get any deeper and you're putting yourself at risk.

what kind of people came to your house and what are these theories even about

Golf rumors. Don't look it up. People came to my house.
Well now I have to look this up. This sounds loving interesting.

id say lost cosmonauts if it wasnt fake

uh anyway i like stuff like bigfoot dont make fun of his feet,

what kind of people came to your house and what are these theories even about
jun explained it. it's pizzagate with a hint of candle jac

aliens affecting ancient civilizations, and alien/ufo sightings in general i guess-- i've got a ton of second-hand stories about those 😒

the existence of faithful females

underrated post

the idea of there being infinitely many universes, especially the idea of there being infinitely many duplicates of a given universe each at different points in that universe's timeline, and the idea of traveling between them

maybe that's more science fiction tho

I'm not sure the multiverse can be thrown away as psuedoscience quite yet considering people like stephen hawking and neil degrasse tyson are big proponents of it

sometimes i genuinely believe we are in fact living in a simulation. then again, i also have bipolar.

I'm not sure the multiverse can be thrown away as psuedoscience quite yet considering people like stephen hawking and neil degrasse tyson are big proponents of it
there's no evidence to suggest it at all tho, so at this point it may as well be pseudoscience/science fiction. obvs i'd like for it to be true cus it's neat as Hell, but afaik there's nothin

there's no evidence to suggest it at all tho, so at this point it may as well be pseudoscience/science fiction. obvs i'd like for it to be true cus it's neat as Hell, but afaik there's nothin
something something mandela effect

Evolution, germs, and gravity cause they're all just theories lol. Pretty wild how scientists still can't explain why things fall. It's got me really considering flat earth.