Author Topic: Pseudo-scientific/pseudo-historic ideas that interest you.  (Read 11490 times)

Lost Cosmonauts.
this is honestly one of the only plausible pseudo-theories in this thread

russia collusion in the 2016 election

brother of course the literal first result on google for loving "Golf rumors" is going to be Bloody Mary /x/ tier stuff.

Golf rumors. Don't look it up. People came to my house.
Not a meme. You can look up stuff like Erica Blasberg and read threads on reddit but get any deeper and you're putting yourself at risk.

🤔

the kennedy presidency and watergate were fake. never happened.

this is honestly one of the only plausible pseudo-theories in this thread
considering the judica-cordigilia brothers recordings are fake the theory doesnt really have much weight to it....

the existence of faithful females
did the breast milk factory not work out then?

did the breast milk factory not work out then?
the hoes thot they could share their milk

🤔

What about this extraordinarily simple chain of communication is so confusing to you

What about this extraordinarily simple chain of communication is so confusing to you

you're referring to it by its 4chan conspiracy name and making up bloody mary-tier bullstuff about it you hypocritical mongoloid

you're referring to it by its 4chan conspiracy name and making up bloody mary-tier bullstuff about it

Literally what? I said don't look it up. I referred to it by golf rumors because it's easier than explaining the entire conspiracy. That doesn't mean you're supposed to look it up via the nickname and expect to find stuff lmfao

I don't see how being suspicious of a woman's death, who was asphyxiated by a plastic bag after sending concerning texts to people close to her, which was then written off as a Self Delete by police despite her bags being packed at the time of her death and being found with dozens of date rape drugs in her system, is "Bloody Mary Tier" stuff. It's pretty tame conspiracy material to be honest. But by all means, continue arguing about how Einstein was a fraud and secret dinosaurs or something.

Literally what? I said don't look it up. I referred to it by golf rumors because it's easier than explaining the entire conspiracy. That doesn't mean you're supposed to look it up via the nickname and expect to find stuff lmfao

I don't see how being suspicious of a woman's death, who was asphyxiated by a plastic bag after sending concerning texts to people close to her, which was then written off as a Self Delete by police despite her bags being packed at the time of her death and being found with dozens of date rape drugs in her system, is "Bloody Mary Tier" stuff. It's pretty tame conspiracy material to be honest. But by all means, continue arguing about how Einstein was a fraud and secret dinosaurs or something.

are you ever not handicapped? the believability of her death circumstances isn't what kills the theory's believability, it's the crazy loving idea that her apparent killers are part of an organization capable of silencing anyone on the internet that they can find. you're saying i'm calling einstein a fraud yet here you are sucking the rooster of some bullstuff theory which is logically and logistically ludicrously unrealistic everywhere beyond the surface-level. the best part? if i ask for evidence, you get to say "cant look for evidence i dont wanna die". it's such garbage lmfao

Well, that's valid. "Use extreme caution" is a bit of a meme despite whether or not you believe people's reports of suspicious activity. Dunno why you're getting so upset about it though.

...You're not one of them are you? I'll delete my posts if you agree to not send me on a permanent vacation to Bermuda
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 06:34:44 AM by Rally »