What do you think a certain forumer on the BLF is like irl?

Author Topic: What do you think a certain forumer on the BLF is like irl?  (Read 6092 times)

never answered the question. lol
id imagine most people here as the kind of person that looks like a stereotypical introvert, but in reality acts like an overall decent person for the most part

never answered the question. lol
id imagine most people here as the kind of person that looks like a stereotypical introvert, but in reality acts like an overall decent person for the most part
excluding pie crust, he probably has a dungeon full of dogs

excluding pie crust, he probably has a dungeon full of dogs
excluding me too because i look like a forgetin boss 😎

I oddly act less serious irl, it's weird

idk why I do it, but I think the only reason why is bc it's what I feel comfortable with

excluding me too because i look like a forgetin boss 😎
Semi-excluding me too, I'm an introverted weirdo who acts nice but hides behind closed doors for a little more than just a fear of people.
A fear of unraveling the truth of myself, that's the bind the keeps me from looking back at the sun.

Semi-excluding me too, I'm an introverted weirdo who acts nice but hides behind closed doors for a little more than just a fear of people.
A fear of unraveling the truth of myself, that's the bind the keeps me from looking back at the sun.

we already know matthew

honor student! we called it!

llama
the hell does this mean you freaking clod. go eat a whole bunch of buttz

i'm a lot sadder in person

im way different lol
when i'm talking to people i like/respect i'm pretty nice and sincere and kind but when it's friends i won't tolerate their bullstuff
generally when it comes to friends im a stone wall
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 03:11:25 AM by Metario »

im at least 10 times more awkward irl than i am on the forum

hes also into transformation artwork
pretty autistic right
special interestes are not a choice

i will fight any and every midwestern blfer 1v1

conan I wanted to meet up when I was in san fran but you never answered my messages you piece of stuff