Author Topic: issue regarding the jokeposts related to the trapsite  (Read 4761 times)

why are u dodging my question

why does he need a reason to answer other than the fact that he can just say "because he forgeted up" AKA "he's handicapped"

it was supposed to be apart of the joke to make it look a bit more authentic

the thought of people actually thinking im malicious did not pass my head as the thread has stated many times it's just a shock site and i'm linking to the real thing

you could've easily just posted that ur not actually being hijacked in that thread about it btw

don't expect an answer from him, i doubt he's going to say anything other than what he said the other times he posted damage control

the thought of people actually thinking im malicious did not pass my head as the thread has stated many times it's just a shock site and i'm linking to the real thing

what is "taking things too far?" you said the exact same loving thing again

so i guess your little outburst towards me is also justified too and totally not digging your own grave

why does he need a reason to answer other than the fact that he can just say "because he forgeted up" AKA "he's handicapped"
don't expect an answer from him, i doubt he's going to say anything other than what he said the other times he posted damage control
eh at least it's still an answer rather than ignoring the question altogether

the thought of people actually thinking im malicious did not pass my head
i mean i know that hindsight is 20/20 but... why would u want it to look more authentic in a completely unrelated thread?? that's just silly

and for the record i didn't believe that u were hijacked or anything i just don't like stuffposts like that in unrelated places

unova please quit posting forever
smartest post in this thread is by toxicology

would u like erection pills

note that boy-cry-wolf syndrome provides a perfect opportunity for your account to really be hijacked

also note that you're a loving idiot for not thinking this, among other reasons

What the forget is this

How dense do you have to be to think this was perfectly ok and a good idea at any point?

real talk: if someone the forums liked did this no one would have a problem with it

real talk: if someone the forums liked did this no one would have a problem with it
Not sure that's true at all, but OK.

HMM I GUESS THAT MAKES IT OKAY THEN
I mean, it sort of does.
Turns it from a malicious act to a joke people happened to find unfunny but that had no real consequences whatsoever.