im banned on roblox for 3 days

Author Topic: im banned on roblox for 3 days  (Read 2407 times)

basically i told some handicaps to stop saying "normie" just for the meme on the forum and well now im banned for 3 days so i came here

whats up

Post this in the ROBLOX Megathread;
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=277723.0

This isn't the ROBLOX forums, you don't need to stay on one subforum, the BLF community is spread out.

whoa getting banned for stuffposting? didn't see that coming

/pol/ and pepe are neither cool

haha normies get out reeee am i right?

roblox is full of butthurt people

roblox cant take a joke
just look at the quackityhq raids
roblox went batstuff crazy over someone trying to get their account back by raiding, ended up getting loving ip banned when all he wanted was getting his acc back

edit: i heard someone got banned just for posting really loud music on roblox
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:25:28 PM by failbros2 »

Roblox doesn't belong on BL forums

get out.avi

roblox cant take a joke
roblox went batstuff crazy over someone trying to get their account back by raiding, ended up getting loving ip banned when all he wanted was getting his acc back

The ROBLOX forums were full of pointless stuffposts, what did Quackity contribute?

I guess he did fill it to this brim with stuffposts, but ROBLOX caused to forum merge afterwards which made the forums everything that was bad about OT x 1000.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 03:09:12 AM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

roblox cant take a joke

id ip ban a forgeter too if they organized a raid because they were banned for 3 days tbh

the quackity raids pretty much involved him riling up his audience of several hundreds of 8 year olds in order to spam the forums, under the disguise of trying to get an account unbanned. he made videos on youtube about it, pretty much the roblox admins were actively fighting back by watching his stream and banning accounts on sight.
if you want your account back, that's the worst way to try.