Author Topic: B4V21 - Old Blockland!  (Read 10679 times)

i would like to play v20 but i have the game on steam meaning that i have no key to play the game

BotEvents has been recovered. A new channel, #official_downloads has been made in the discord, and Authfix has been requested removal by Clay Hanson, since it has updates sometimes.

A glitch has been discovered where your version number displays ridiculously high. It's being fixed now.

banned from the only server

nice

banned from the only server

nice
lmao cause the only thing you literally did when you joined is spam music bricks. absolutely nothing else

lmao cause the only thing you literally did when you joined is spam music bricks. absolutely nothing else
if you just took the time to look i built a little food shack

the music bricks were just a joke that tbh went way too far

i would host stuff for v20 if slayer worked

I wonder if it would be possible to make steam keys work with this.

you would have to figure out how to make steam keys work with blockland v21 by getting some sort of documentation on the dlls used (since theres a steam dll in the main folder, and since the steam version is v21 with files on top for steam), and perhaps have to live with things like the steam overlay

people in the discord have looked into it multiple times, atm we havent yet thought of any possible solution for steam users

When I play blockland I check if there are any v20 servers up. If there are none, I play v21.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 02:57:08 PM by K3k0m@n »