older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162094 times)

I'm still one of the original blocklanders.
I remember calling you gay like a decade ago on a parkour challenge server; because you said you liked Justin Bieber.
EDIT: I still stand by my word.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 05:54:16 PM by {L} »

shout out to anyone pre-2010 that have not gotten their forum account banned.
Wooo!

Hi, I work a lot (40+ hours a week) and no I don't play this game anymore. I still visit the forums though... evidently..

id discrimination has always been a thing. once you're smart enough to discover ids as a feature it becomes the only way to degrade other people and establish superiority
id discrimination has always been a thing but it's become less of a thing nowadays lol

wish magick mage would pop in.  :panda:
yea i heard he was a rly nice guy
i'm a rly nice guy 2 i wanna meet him here!!

yea i heard he was a rly nice guy
i'm a rly nice guy 2 i wanna meet him here!!
hes a nice guy

for you

I'm semi old, I joined BL in very early March of 2012

34k id

I guess I'll make a more serious reply since I'm feeling nostalgic.

I got Blockland on April 28th, 2008 on my birthday. I played on a zombie server by CaptainBlue. It was a city build and there were glass panes everywhere. It used Rotondo's old zombie mod, from before Add-Ons were packaged and it was a necessity to use a "Shapes" folder. My brother and cousin took control and I didn't get to play that much. I disconnected and the server filled, I was not able to rejoin. That server never came back up.

I was nine. I have now had Blockland for over half my life. When I was thirteen, I failed Nobot in delivering BBB. When I was fifteen, I failed Felipe in delivering a clean SuperKart. When I was sixteen, I failed myself in finished BBB. I haven't touched Blockland since I turned Eighteen. Blockland's really helped spark my passion for programming and hopefully I can pull a CS Major out of my ass somewhere down the line. I owe a lot to it, so I'll be floating around these forums for a while longer.

nice signature
his profile also says that he's a male for some reason

I guess I'll make a more serious reply since I'm feeling nostalgic.

I got Blockland on April 28th, 2008 on my birthday. I played on a zombie server by CaptainBlue. It was a city build and there were glass panes everywhere. It used Rotondo's old zombie mod, from before Add-Ons were packaged and it was a necessity to use a "Shapes" folder. My brother and cousin took control and I didn't get to play that much. I disconnected and the server filled, I was not able to rejoin. That server never came back up.

I was nine. I have now had Blockland for over half my life. When I was thirteen, I failed Nobot in delivering BBB. When I was fifteen, I failed Felipe in delivering a clean SuperKart. When I was sixteen, I failed myself in finished BBB. I haven't touched Blockland since I turned Eighteen. Blockland's really helped spark my passion for programming and hopefully I can pull a CS Major out of my ass somewhere down the line. I owe a lot to it, so I'll be floating around these forums for a while longer.
holy stuff my birthday is one day after
high five my dude