older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 169498 times)

I got this game when i was like 9, Blockland is my effen childhood, i hardly play it anymore but I've been a little more active in the last couple days, maybe i'm coming back?
I use to be a 9k, but then some stuff happened and i lost it, so now i'm a 10k, so that sucks, but at least even that has almost as much credit nowadays.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 11:33:46 AM by Yin Yang »

lol I remember seeing a youtube ad for blockland a longggggg time ago
I remember seeing that too

for a second your avatar got me hyped that ethan was back
lol dude we talked in the help section yesterday, nothing's worked sofar btw.

no rest for the dead

lol dude we talked in the help section yesterday, nothing's worked sofar btw.
yeah :c
avatars are fickle for everybody else
they always work first try for me

im kind of offended that im not on the list lol, ID 16495, been here since 2009, I play about once a month at best but I check in here often

Hi i'm new here.

I've made notebook holders before if that's what you mean.  I have looked into book binding too.  You can see more current stuff on my personal instagram https://www.instagram.com/jacobvadnais/

Holy stuff, Kaje posted, and he has a fantastic leather business, that's loving cool!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 08:45:01 PM by Riot »

bought the game in '07, but been playing since late-era TBM and RTB. lately just been working, and focusing on my music and art. you might know me from the minecraft thread.

hey guys remember Cucumberdude's TDMs

bought this in 2008, played og rtb in 2007 (the same day i went to see the simpsons movie, to give you context).

for me i've been working, some school (off a semester rn) and doing some crazy stuff in person, like meeting random blocklanders around here and hangin out with mack n stuff.

I just came in on a really long time to check in! Looks like things are still kicking!

I haven't played Blockland in what seems like forever. Life is going good. I'm doing a lot of videography now.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:15:04 AM by The Lawyer »

Yeah. Those were great! :)

if djy1991 posted this thread would be complete

i will forever cherish the 99+ killstreak i got on his sniper tdm. everyone was pissed off and i loved it

I've been here for a long time also, since V16 - original blid is 28039 (Bloodage)