petition to ban nix the glaceon

Author Topic: petition to ban nix the glaceon  (Read 35063 times)

OP is such a bitch lol, seriously. Go ahead and look through all the past petitions, they never work sweetheart.

OP is such a bitch lol, seriously. Go ahead and look through all the past petitions, they never work sweetheart.

I know Nix is a pain, but has he actually done anything bannable on the forums itself?
I think he tends to do his stuff on discords more often.

I know Nix is a pain, but has he actually done anything bannable on the forums itself?
I think he tends to do his stuff on discords more often.

we've banned people for more lax reasons

just look at kimon ffs

catch these hands boy

how the hell has ide not been banned for flaming yet

because hes a smelly no good troll

Are you offering monetary compensation for answering your dumb questions?

we've banned people for more lax reasons

just look at kimon ffs
"we've"

Yeah, no you haven't. It's not a democracy, this is a video game forum. Badspot and Rotondo are the only ones that determine. Report and move on, that's how it works.

i think a petition has only ever once worked

OP didnt actually want the petition to mean anything he just wants 50 pages of people stuffting on nix

OP didnt actually want the petition to mean anything he just wants 50 pages of people stuffting on nix
you could not be any more wrong

you've spent enough time trying to keep these threads on the first page that it leads me to believe you get off on making children angry on the internet

if you want to prove me wrong, never post in nix threads again

Lol, quit being a bitchy baby. If you think he did something wrong report it and move on then. I seriously agree Nix acts senseless sometimes but no one with brains agrees with your method of cleansing him. It won't work.