petition to ban nix the glaceon

Author Topic: petition to ban nix the glaceon  (Read 34644 times)

if you're this desperate for pixel art then draw it yourself jesus christ
that's like offering somebody a free copy of a game you're developing and then they accept the offer and then you going "forget YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN GAME"
what the stuff is on

why does nix fail to be aware that pixel art is just as difficult as doing actual art here, really? when you're doing pixel art on different occasions, it's literally not as easy as tracing every pixel and coloring the same exact color, that's not how it works all the time.

i mean, it's not the end of the world if he has basically refused to accept people's requests, really, i don't know why you people have to beat him up for it, but i can see why it's not a very likeable thing to do.

also, isn't this like over two weeks ago?

i don't know why you people have to beat him up for it, but i can see why it's not a very likeable thing to do.

the problem everyone's having here is that nix is too much off a cunt to follow through on anything he's promised and spergs out when people get mad at him

that's like offering somebody a free copy of a game you're developing and then they accept the offer and then you going "forget YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN GAME"

the problem everyone's having here is that nix is too much off a cunt to follow through on anything he's promised and spergs out when people get mad at him

he's not too much of a cunt though, he's just completely oblivious and unaware that it actually take effort unlike to any of the thought he gives to posting at all

but sure

He could've answered back to the thread instead of saying nothing.

nix really has turned into a huge loving moron and a pile of stuff

its not suprising either

its not suprising either

Wasn't he always a moron and also weren't you banned?

Furries should be eradicated.

its not suprising either

pot meet kettle

yeah hes a real douchebag

its not suprising either

you don't exactly have room to talk either pal

you don't exactly have room to talk either pal
major league ownage