Author Topic: OCS Amity-class Hospital Ship (+ new ship teaser)  (Read 2097 times)

New ship teaser here

OCS Amity - Hospital Ship

The Amity class of hospital ships are converted Prosperity-class fleet support tankers, now used by Oceanco as naval ambulances. They are designed to provide a wide range of disaster relief and humanitarian operations. Each ship contains 6 operating threatres and 134 beds during peacetime operations (expandable out to ~300).

Deck 1: Wards (1A: 32 beds | 1B: 32 beds)
Deck 2: Wards (2A: 16 beds | 2B: 28 beds)
Deck 3: Dental, Ophthalmology, High Dependency Unit (8 beds), Critical Care Unit (12 beds)
Deck 4: Surgical Receiving/Recovery (6 beds), 6 Operating Theatres, Sterile Services
Deck 5: CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Xray
Deck 6: Decontamination, Triage/Resus (accessed via forward and astern helipads)

Armament: Nil

« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:08:39 PM by Gaz »

oceanco is actually back holy moly

Beautiful structure,the ship itself looks tremendous. The detailed hospital equipment takes it to a new level. I hope we see some more oceanco stuff in he future!

Figured I might as well tease this monstrosity. You can guess what it is but I'm obfuscating detail until more progress is made.

It's the largest ship I've built to date. In fact it's so large that the hospital ship can fit inside the hangar (length and width) with room to spare. It's nowhere near needing it's own topic and I might continue to tease bits of it as completion is some time away.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 07:53:57 PM by Gaz »

Holy stuff... aircraft carrier probably. The silhouette alone is insane. can't wait to see the finished beauty.

I think the submarine looked nicer

Glad to see Oceanco back!

I think the submarine looked nicer

Glad to see Oceanco back!

Lmaooo
I remember when you showed me that, its really nice!

I legit expected to have another expierence like how i did with that fucucking submarine hofgda

cool stuff tho