Author Topic: Sweden has gender neutral schools.  (Read 15032 times)

are you being ironic

We can safely confirm that Deus Ex is genuinely politically handicapped, no strings attached

you've heard of libtards but have you ever heard of a conservatard before?

i didnt expect deus ex to go off the deep end like this wtf

hey guys the earth is flat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
it says it right there

hey guys the earth is flat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
it says it right there
The flat Earth model is an archaic conception of Earth's shape as a plane or disk.
i'm convinced. the earth is flat.

He's been treading in the loving Atlantic Ocean for a while now.

you've heard of libtards but have you ever heard of a conservatard before?

haven't you heard? conservatives always put facts before feelings and can never be overly-emotional like those liberal snowflakes!!!

He's been treading in the loving Atlantic Ocean for a while now.

Annnd now he's almost at the bottom of the Challenger Deep

when you're saying that you should only read the first sentence of a source and dismiss everything else, i'm expecting it at this point

What kind of idiot playing a character would bother to break character once their bit is taken to it's logical conclusion? That's where Matthew forgeted up

Hey man I'm just pointing out what should be obvious to the rest of you. In a forum full of people that Islamic law mandates need to die I would hope you guys would understand but I guess if a muslim person says you need to be ejected from the nearest roof top then that's just their culture amirite

legit can't tell if you're trolling right now
very confused

legit can't tell if you're trolling right now
very confused

The fact that you think I'm trolling when discussing the social castration of an entire generation of males and the potential extinction of an entire culture due to overly liberal, PC progressive values is depressing

thats my cue to exit

The fact that you think I'm trolling when discussing the social castration of an entire generation of males and the potential extinction of an entire culture due to overly liberal, PC progressive values is depressing
This is the funniest loving post I've seen today

this is turning into legit copypasta material

The fact that you keep trying to push your tribal rhetoric/insane conspiracy theories on people who don't give a stuff about your fake islamification is depressing if not sad on your part. Give up with the windmill chasing already and stifle yourself little fella.