Author Topic: erjon- child, trigger happy when it comes to dramas  (Read 17125 times)

Apologies for triple post but its OPs 2nd time making a drama.

And? Those were 4 stuffty dramas i have made but i've learned how to make a proper drama because you would know first dramas are stuff 2 dramas were requested by my friends first drama was requested for me was from Bawdsput 2nd drama was requested was the Inco drama the person who requested was Mad Hops Disease because i was planning to drama icefreeze but Mad Hops Disease quote me on steam this ''If anything, drama Inco''
1. what is this gibberish
2. why are you letting people influence you to make stuffty dramas
3. why are you blaming yourself making stuffty dramas on them
4. why cant you just observe instead of constantly making stuffty dramas? you dont have to "learn how to make one" by stuffting up the place you "learn how to make one" by taking notes from other dramas that have generally good reception

Apologies for triple post but its OPs 2nd time making a drama.
jesus loving christ
little kids dont have to be handicapped but when it comes to blockland they come on the deepest end of the autism spectrum

4. why cant you just observe instead of constantly making stuffty dramas? you dont have to "learn how to make one" by stuffting up the place you "learn how to make one" by taking notes from other dramas that have generally good reception
this

jesus loving christ
little kids dont have to be handicapped but when it comes to blockland they come on the deepest end of the autism spectrum
The Inco drama wasnt a stuffty drama...

this
Also MicroEDGE arent you that guy who just argued on me along ago on BLG?

The Inco drama wasnt a stuffty drama...
Are you idolizing your dramas?

Who the forget cares whatever mean words that he said to you? You're getting pretty close to sperging out and you should just back off.

prove it

no u
< says to give evidence
< memes instead
give me evidence how i """"""""bullied"""""""" you on glass

< says to give evidence
< memes instead
give me evidence how i """"""""bullied"""""""" you on glass

along ago

that's not evidence, that's just you quoting your post
give me some damned evidence or i'll just assume you're lying

that's not evidence, that's just you quoting your post
give me some damned evidence or i'll just assume you're lying
how am i supposed to show you evidence? Are you actually joking or what? i said along ago and i cant show you evidence of me and you arguing in a BLG General discussion room.

Actually, funnily enough, you CAN show evidence of people arguing on BLG General Discussion.