Author Topic: (NEWS!) Beware Torin and Nix, Zach will be back.  (Read 8103 times)

daily reminder this is who zach/zack/furby overlord or whatever the forget his name is

( i didnt like stalk him or something this is on his youtube channel )

free neck pillow

daily reminder this is who zach/zack/furby overlord or whatever the forget his name is
Why don't you do a full dox on the kid? Since you seem so comfortable just spreading his information, I guess you'd be alright just ruining his life, hey?

loving twat.

Why don't you do a full dox on the kid? Since you seem so comfortable just spreading his information, I guess you'd be alright just ruining his life, hey?

Fuclovingfucloving
his face is on a popularly used video sharing service. He chose the option to make it public. He also used his real name as apart of his forum name.

There was no obligation to share that information here though. It's a bunch of loving cunts hungry to make a little stuff cry so they won't stop getting on his case.

Whar exactly are you hoping for, lads? A video of his tears? A Self Delete note? The parents to come on to tell you to stop? We've been through this whole charade at least 100 times, and it's getting really loving old quickly. There was a time where it was harmless joking, but this is just disgusting.

There was no obligation to share that information here though. It's a bunch of loving cunts hungry to make a little stuff cry so they won't stop getting on his case.

Whar exactly are you hoping for, lads? A video of his tears? A Self Delete note? The parents to come on to tell you to stop? We've been through this whole charade at least 100 times, and it's getting really loving old quickly. There was a time where it was harmless joking, but this is just disgusting.
you gotta remember maxx and a lot of people here are most likely freshmen in highschool so the immature behavior is honestly not too surprising.

if any of you are older than that then that's even worse and you probably need psychological evaluation

I guess you are right, this is getting too much, especially when there are posts of facially discriminating him, we practically had the Hundred Year War in the equivalent of a flamewar.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:53:16 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

agree with the aussie on this one

DAMN! he sure got me there

you gotta remember maxx and a lot of people here are most likely freshmen in highschool so the immature behavior is honestly not too surprising.

if any of you are older than that then that's even worse and you probably need psychological evaluation
maxx is like 2 years younger than me I believe, so he's either starting 8th grade or high school lmao

Maybe we should try to convince him to give up the BLF and possibly his own forum(Nix tried to post Minion research on it) for a better alternative like Reddit.

youre joking right

Well if I remember he did say "my parents don't know about this account why should I be censoring", something along those lines, so the account would be supervised by his parents.

he should stay off the internet for a while in general
or at least message boards or forums