Author Topic: educational system shooter rp  (Read 1501 times)

does anyone have the link to the gamemode used for those educational shooter rps?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 10:30:25 AM by Cobalt »

pretty sure they use slayer's one man army game type. bunch of students vs. one gunman.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256245.0

Why would a game like this be good though

To be honest what would be so great about a honor student game in blockland
The servers I played on earlier this week were pretty fun actually, but that's just cause I enjoy juggernaut/one man army types of games. One gunman with powerful weapons pitted against a bunch of weak, smaller players who can only melee. it makes hiding and teamwork a very important aspect of the game. You have to know when to spring into action and help your team, otherwise he'll just mow everyone down.

The servers I played on earlier this week were pretty fun actually, but that's just cause I enjoy juggernaut/one man army types of games. One gunman with powerful weapons pitted against a bunch of weak, smaller players who can only melee. it makes hiding and teamwork a very important aspect of the game. You have to know when to spring into action and help your team, otherwise he'll just mow everyone down.
I agree but the idea of a school shooting in a game like blockland sounds so weird
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 10:23:35 PM by TheBrickBuilder »

Why would a game like this be good though

You've never played hide and seek? This is literally just hide and seek with a flamboyant name/theme

in all my years of hosting my school shooting server i can tell you they are very popular

You've never played hide and seek? This is literally just hide and seek with a flamboyant name/theme
i had a cool idea where the students could pick up items around the school like scissors and pencils to attack the shooter with

Funny, I actually made one of these at one point.
weirdest thing: It was my most popular game, with the server being full (32 people) most of the time.