Author Topic: Server still crashing when trying to host  (Read 3316 times)

so should i keep hosting with glass enabled or not? i really want to be able to edit prefs

if it's crashing you, you don't have much of a choice unless you figure out why it's crashing you

does it crash with only glass enabled?
what about glass and a chunk of the addons you need to host with?

if it's crashing you, you don't have much of a choice unless you figure out why it's crashing you

does it crash with only glass enabled?
what about glass and a chunk of the addons you need to host with?
glass is disabled (in the addon menu) so when i remove glass from my addon folder it stops crashing

Glass is the problem then, but we do not know for sure - Have default addons but glass in addons folder

glass is disabled (in the addon menu) so when i remove glass from my addon folder it stops crashing
was glass the only thing enabled, like no other addons besides defaults?

Glass is the problem then, but we do not know for sure - Have default addons but glass in addons folder
able to host with defaults, glass in or out
was glass the only thing enabled, like no other addons besides defaults?
glass was not enabled and i had several addons enabled (like a lot)

start with glass and add chunks of addons in until it starts crashing
then figure out which thing that you added crashed it

again, im too lazy to do that, just give me some suggestions on what addons i should disable

all except defaults, glass, and a chunk of addons

it sounds like you don't really want to host

again, im too lazy to do that, just give me some suggestions on what addons i should disable
We don't know what exactly is causing your crashing, which is why we are you telling you to use only defaults and slowly enable add-ons.
If you're too lazy, don't expect us to help much, we can only do so much to help

Cleared out a few addons, now it works, thanks