Author Topic: Ike griefing builds  (Read 12064 times)

remember what happened to whackin

i request to have electrk banned for flaming

Would you have preferred if I zip-tied Bedpost? I really don't know what else I could have done, considering he was purposely trying to rile people up on the server.
Yes, bedpost being zip tied would have been hilarious :cookieMonster:

remember what happened to whackin
Bedpost doesnt have a forums acc

He got banned for spamming swastikas on Queeba's tower according to a couple admins. The "You have autism" was aimed at Queeba, as far as I know.
While spamming swastikas is overused, unfunny, and reasonable grounds for a ban, he is right about queeba.

Yes, bedpost being zip tied would have been hilarious .
yeah stoop down to my level that proves how mature you can be

Are you really going to paint this as me getting offended because I did my job and cleaned up an offensive build on a family friendly server? You're being really immature right now.

This is not a family friendly server im gonna sue

yeah stoop down to my level that proves how mature you can be
What are you even talking about

what happened to whackin
he made a drama on some freebuild server then got banned for trolling

he made a drama on some freebuild server then got banned for trolling
oh yeah i remember now. he was the dramaing some guy on the server who was trolling, but an id check revealed that he actually was the guy trolling.

this isn't rocket science, people placed something down clearly with negative intent, ike threw something over it as a joke

I genuinely don't see what grim is going on about

noedit: like forget him for responding?? I don't get it

/nosupport

this isn't rocket science, people placed something down clearly with negative intent, ike threw something over it as a joke

what are you talking about? have i ever said bedpost did't deserve to be banned?

what are you talking about? have i ever said bedpost did't deserve to be banned?
why is he in the nigerian discord