Author Topic: using reaction GIFs with black people in them is now "digital blackface"  (Read 5675 times)

so is this double tribal or does the racism cancel out?

I sincerely hope we get hit with a comet, we don't deserve to live like this as a species and I welcome the opportunity to do it all over again

And by "deserve to live like this" I mean we don't deserve to live with a bunch of handicaps who push stuff like this but since we can't just murder them all it'd be easier to blow everything up

I sincerely hope we get hit with a comet, we don't deserve to live like this as a species and I welcome the opportunity to do it all over again

And by "deserve to live like this" I mean we don't deserve to live with a bunch of handicaps who push stuff like this but since we can't just murder them all it'd be easier to blow everything up

God said he tore up the contract to never flood the Earth again.

she's some pseudo-activist light skin hoe whose written for buzzfeed too. garbage articles like these just further the divide between black people and other races, especially since it's put out by a well-known magazine. dumbasses like this take away from real issues/prejudice that poc face. they don't tackle or face the real issues because it's hard and you actually have to do something beyond writing a stuffty 500 words article

that being said, forget white people😤

[ img]http://i.imgur.com/AbExu2w.gif[/img]

Oof, that must be painful.

EDIT: Nvm, didn't notice the board.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 06:27:18 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

so is this double tribal or does the racism cancel out?
well, two negatives do equal a positive...

well, two negatives do equal a positive...
-1+(-1)=-2
checkmate

-1+(-1)=-2
checkmate
but whatta bout -1*-1
that equals a positive!