Author Topic: Ricking Morty still has the terrible host.  (Read 9798 times)

ALso everyone is upset the female writers are ruining the show in general.

I said this would happen.

when you literally hate women

women are bad at everything its just a fact

Do you know what hating women is

Oh damn gottem

And yet you are still leagues below me.

Beachbum desperately tries to look cool again after being publicly humiliated part 2

When you desperately try to project your insecurities onto other people.

Should I get into rick and morty?

Beachbum desperately tries to look cool again after being publicly humiliated part 2
cringe

Depends on what your definition of "getting into" is.
If you want to be really emotionally and personally invested in a show, regard it as some shining example of well-executed adult fiction, then maybe not. If you just want to watch a funny show every once in a while, then yeah.

watch bojack horseman

It depends. Do you like the smell of your own farts?

I tried to watch it previously but the internet has repeated most of the famous jokes from the show ad infinitum already, when the jokes came up in their respective spots it was hard to enjoy watching the show any further because I felt like the overexposure to the show's culture kind of ruined any enjoyment I could've gleaned otherwise.

I tried to watch it previously but the internet has repeated most of the famous jokes from the show ad infinitum already, when the jokes came up in their respective spots it was hard to enjoy watching the show any further because I felt like the overexposure to the show's culture kind of ruined any enjoyment I could've gleaned otherwise.

Yeah without the jokes the show falls pretty flat. Even then theres only really a couple good ones so all the ones you saw probably don't get any better then that.

this thread is full of idiots criticizing the show for being different after over brown townyzing one episode.
go and brown townyze older episodes and you'll see the show has barely changed at all, besides character developments.

best episode by far
these new writers are even better than the older ones

hahaha i thought you were erjon posing as tony for a second there